Saturday, December 2, 2017

Day Two of 12 Days of Christmas

I am having so much fun and feeling so spoiled by my partner in this exchange.  I noticed as I was unwrapping today's gift that there was a picture on the back of the numbers...each one is different.  I've decided these are as special as the gifts themselves, so I'm going to find a way to display them as well.  It's like a whole set of homemade ornaments in themselves!

Today my gift was Christmas socks.  And if you look closely, the characters spell Joy.  I love snow people...so these are just perfect for me!

The past week has been a little different for me, I haven't got as much stitching done as I would like.  I was gone all day yesterday including a Baltimore Blast game last night.  We didn't get home until almost midnight *yawn*.  While the game was fast paced and exciting (don't tell the guys, but it was actually FUN to watch!!) I'm hoping they don't ask me to go to many more of these games.  It takes over an hour to drive there and an hour back....through the city...on a Friday night rush hour...I'm surprised I have any mental faculties left!!  Hopefully I'll have something to show you on the stitching side of life!

I hope you all are enjoying your countdown to Christmas!  And ALWAYS make time for a few stitches in life!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Special socks are always fun. Love the little tags too, how thoughtful is that?

Meari said...

I haven't done much stitching all year. That HAS to change! What fun socks you received.