Thursday, November 1, 2012

Announcing the winners!

It's been a crazy week, with the hurricane, loss of power, the boys being home from work and school, and the possibility of Halloween being cancelled, but thankfully, plans moved forward, the boys are back on a regular schedule and we were able to attend our Halloween party last night.  I hope wherever you were that you had a fun night.  I had to laugh at a post my teenage son put on facebook yesterday, he arrived home from his party an hour before we arrived home from ours.  His comment was..."My parents party harder than me what's with this"  and all I can say is, where were you, son?  Here are some of the ladies we partied with!!  LOL  Guess next time you won't think your parents are so lame!  LOL

So, without further ado, I just wanted to announce the winners of all the giveaways!  First up is Tadamama who won The Prairie Schooler kit "Stitch to win against Breast Cancer".  Second is Samplers Silks and Linens who won the Lizzie Kate pattern "Peace Love and a Cure".  Last is Terri who won The Drawn Thread pattern "Box of Stitches".  I will be sending you all e-mails, so please be sure to look for something from Tickled Pink (often times it ends up in your spam folder) and reply with your snail mail address.  Congratulations!!  I'm hoping to scour through my stash soon and have another giveaway...so don't be too disappointed that you didn't win this time.

I mentioned before that I did some stitching while the storm was passing by.  I didn't get too much accomplished but here is a sampling of what I did do.  This is Quaker Harmony by My Big Toe.  I'm having a little difficulty stitching, there is still some soreness with my wrist and hand so I think my days of quick stitching is in the past.  Still I enjoy the time I do get to spend stitching.


I'll leave you with some pictures of our evening.  We had dinner, spent time pranking people, then played "Outburst".  Thanks to our Pastor and his wife for hosting the party, we had such a fun time!  *Hugs* 




 If you are wondering about the following picture, poor SW is afraid of clowns, and DH put on this mask and hid in the bathroom for her to find.  The knife is real by the way!!  Me thinks she'll have nightmares after this!
Last, but not least, I leave you with a picture of DH and myself...We are the fallen priest and angel.  LOL





2 comments:

Katy said...

Yay! Very excited, thank you! And looks like you all had a wonderful Halloween!

Nicola said...

Greatly enjoyed seeing your party pics. Looks like it was a fun evening.

Wishing you a good weekend.