Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Finally...A few minutes to myself to update my current WIP's! It's been a wild and whacky week and I only have a few minutes at the moment, but let's let you see what I've been up to this past week.


The beginning of the month is always a little rushed, as all the pages for my SAL's come along. I love the way the band sampler is coming along from Sticktreff.



Next is the Carnation Sampler from Wiehenburg. I think there are only two more months to go on this one. I love having a finish, but I'll miss stitching this one as it has a joy to work on!
Last but not least is the newest start of all my SAL's. This one began about a month ago, but I didn't get my act together until the 12th. That's when I started this beauty! I tried to match colors in my living room. The color doesn't lend itself to the "daintiness" that I wanted but I think it's coming out nicely none-the-less. This is Le Marquoir de Sophie. I'm stitching it on Platinum Belfast Linen 32 ct over one using DMC 3808 floss. I'm going to have to find my own lettering for the next part as I want to change the letters to mine whereas the designer is going to publish her own letters. The designer's blog is http://historiesdelin.canalblog.com Wish me luck! LOL
Will try to write more soon, I need to run and pick up DS from school then run to the commissary for the rest of the materials for dinner. We're having Pork Chops and stuffing tonight! (Quite a switch from having "fall-out" all week!) You DO know what "fall-out" is right? You open the refridgerator door and whatever falls out is what you have for dinner! LOL Bonne Appitite!

No comments: