Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally!


It seems like ages since I've been able to post something to do with stitching! It's been a long dry spell without being able to stitch. I love being around my family and doing things with them, but I really enjoy my alone time when I can stitch to my hearts content. I am finally finished with part 4 of the Alla Turca! YAY! The beginning of the month is usually busy for me with stitching as all the new parts of my SAL's come out and with all the sporting events I've had to attend, I haven't been able to stitch. I'm posting this now, but hope to keep stitching today. I probably won't be able to catch up on any of the others tonight, but I'm going to give it the old college try! I only have one more day of "peace" because DS has Thursday through Monday off from school so I'll have to be playmate and entertainer for the next several days. *sigh* I must have been REALLY bad because as they say...."No rest for the wicked" ! LOL

2 comments:

Jane said...

This looks better every time I see it, colours are wonderful. Hope you get all the stitching done you want before your son is home
http://europe-artisans.blogspot.com/

nutmegg said...

DJ I really love it, I like work stitched on black and this one is so very nice, I'm looking forward to seeing the progress and finished product....Keep up the good work....Margaret.