Saturday, May 8, 2021

What's the Buzz?

Oh man, I shouldn't have used that title...now I have the song...What's The Buzz (Tell me what's happening) from the rock opera Jesus Christ Super Star...flowing through my brain.  Sorry if I put that in your head too...LOL!!  Well, I posted this picture in one of my Facebook groups yesterday and folks went a little gaga over it.  I'm going to finish this into a humbug...when I get a chance, but I thought I would share where I found it.  It is a freebie found on the Sub Rosa blog.  Here's the link... click here.  I learned, after I posted, that May 20th is National Bee day...who knew I was so "in the know"?  Truly by accident I stitched this, but fun that is was such perfect timing!  So...here you go!  And Happy Bee Day! 


Check around a bit on her blog, there are other freebies worth having a look at!  Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a great design! I just stitched some tiny bees on my latest Just Nan Sampler.
I don't know if you follow Kerry who used to be the Biscornu Stitcher but she is doing all Bee themed designs for Maynia this year!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I love it, DJ. It will be a great humbug/keyring. I've printed off a copy. What count fabric did you stitch it on?