Thursday, November 26, 2020

And the finishing continues...

Sadly, I think my run with round ornaments has come to an end with these last few.  The rest will have to be finished another way and I'll have to ponder how I'll do that.  I did make a Hobby Lobby run last night, and will have a few I've decided to frame...but that will be posted another day.  I have some that I'm finishing that I stitched years ago, I can't always remember where the pattern came from, much to my displeasure...but I'll do the best I can.

First up is Fair Isle Ornament by Snowflake Stitchery from the 2018 JCS Ornament issue.



Next is Get Into The Spirit by Brittercup Designs from the 2009 JCS Ornament Issue.



Next is Christmas Bullfinch by Punochka from the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Peace on Earth by Blackberry Lane Designs from the 2016 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Blue Snowman by The Little Stitcher from the 2016 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Warm Hands Warm Heart by The Little Stitcher from the 2017 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Winter Squirrel by Victoria Samplers from the 2011 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Peppermint Pal by Carolyn Manning Designs from the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue



Next is Santa Basket from Cross Stitch Christmas 2003



Next is Jesus...try as I might I cannot find what JCS issue this one was published in.  It is by Blackberry Lane Designs and one of my favorites!  I cannot even find my pattern anymore...sadly because this is one I have stitched many times!



Last is Snowman Wishes by Stitchworkes.  I have stitched this at least 4 times!  It's also one of my favorites.  I have stitched a few several times, but always gave them away.  In this batch of ornaments, I have made most of them for me and will keep them for my tree. 



I think I covered them all.  It's nice to have these out sharing the light of day!  I still have piles of them waiting to be finished.  I hope you are getting lots done too...Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finishing again. I love the fir cones trim for the Bullfinch and the lace from the Carolyn Manning design.
Your tree is going to look beautiful this year.

Robin in Virginia said...

More beauties, DJ! Each one is so pretty!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I can only say terrific finishes again, DJ. I'm now searching out the JCS ornament magazines I have as you've completed some ornaments that I don't recall seeing.

Meari said...

Another round of lovelies. Great job, DJ!