Thursday, January 2, 2020

Second start of the New Year!

And....here we go!!  I have a lot of things I want to get stitched this year!!  And I'm still working on challenges and SALs.  So today...I started the challenge from my LNS.  The rules and everything are posted on the TSP challenge page.  This month they picked number 12 which corresponds with Dancing by the light of the moon.  I'm stitching this on 40 count over two on midnight by Fabrics by Stephanie.  I didn't quite think this through...haha.  It's driving my eyes a little batty, but I think it's going to look so good when I'm done.  Here is how far I got today...



And here is what it will look like when it's done...


While I was waiting for my LNS to post which project we were supposed to work on today, I worked a little bit on Flowers and Lace.  I think I'll have to put this aside for a little while.  I had to email the designer and ask some questions, as there are two stitches assigned to the same symbol and I'm sooooo confused!  There also seems to be a missing item.  Hopefully they will get back to me soon.  In the meantime, I'm stuck right here for now...


Ok, off to do the dishes and hope to put a few more stitches in!

4 comments:

Mouse said...

love both projects and hope you get your answers soon :) love mouse xxxx

Katie said...

Oh that snowman piece will look gorgeous on that dark material. Hope you get answers to your questions quickly so you can get back to your other beautiful piece.

Julie said...

Nice new project, the moon looks super on the perfect shade of blue

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those snowpeople will look amazing on that fabric, they fade into the cover photo too much. Worth all the eye strain!