Thursday, January 9, 2020

I'm a little teapot...

How many of you sang that song when you saw the title?  haha  I'm happy to report that I did, indeed, finish my little teapot today!  Yay!

This is Teapot and is from the leaflet Victorian Treasures for all seasons by Douglas Designs.  The teapot symbolizes hospitality.  This was stitched on 40 ct. natural linen over two.  



Today was also WIP Wednesday, so I pulled out Flowers and Lace when I finished up the teapot.  I made a mistake after stitching quite a few stitches, so had to rip out...I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked, but I do like how it's turning out!!



For those who have been asking, the boys made it home safely.  They used their GPS app on their phone to avoid long delays in traffic, and were home in almost record time!  I'm relieved!!  They had a delay opening this morning too...darned weather!!  But it's all supposed to change by the weekend.  What a roller coaster the weather has been lately!

That's all for today!  Happy Stitching everyone!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yep I sang haha. Love the teapot. Just beautiful. Beautiful progress on your Flowers and Lace. Just delicate and adorable. Glad to hear they arrived home safe. We are having 3-5 inches of rain this weekend. Crazy.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Of course we sang it! I wonder how many did the actions LOL
These ornies are looking lovely, looking forward to seeing the whole set all finished.

Julie said...

Yes, I sang the song. Your teapot is so sweet and delicate looking.

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad the guys got home safely! Your teapot looks so pretty. And yes, now the song is looping around in my head.