Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Good Wishes

Whew!  Number 12 in my Bride's Tree ornament set is Flower Basket.  This symbolizes good wishes and beauty in the home.  This pattern came from the Better Homes and Gardens 2001 Cross Stitch Designs book.   It is stitched on 32 count white lugana over two.


There are still two more I would like to stitch, but some folks have given me a good idea....to continue this tradition in the coming years.  I'm going to think on that one, I do appreciate your great ideas!!  I guess my motivation is to have all these "good intentions" for them for their first year together.   The last two I hoped to stitch were a heart and a house which represent true love and shelter.  I'll see how much time I have left.  But now that the 12 are done, I guess it's time to get them made into ornaments.  I wish there were more hours in the day!!  haha

Off to meet a friend for lunch!  I wish it were a prettier day...it's kind of a mess out there today!!  Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another lovely finish. I am looking forward to seeing how you fully finish them for the newly weds.

Julie said...

Another super one.
Will be get to see them all together when you have them made up, that would be lovely.

Robin in Virginia said...

The basket of posies is so pretty. Love the colors! I look forward to seeing them in finished form. Enjoy your day!

Katie said...

I just love this idea and I know you want them to have a million good wishes. I do love the idea of continuing it though maybe even a few a year.