Saturday, December 14, 2019

On the Second day of Christmas...


I have a very ambitious partner for the 12 Days of Christmas exchange!  What a lovely present to open on this cold dreary winter day....but a bright spot of Spring!  All the good things to hope for in a few months...butterflies and flowers!  I think I'll leave this on my shelf until summer arrives!!  Isn't this lovely?


And this is what I gave my partner today!  I hope she likes it!!


It's Saturday, and my husband is home and we will be finishing cleaning the living room, and hopefully setting up the tree today.  The kids are off in Hershey for the weekend spending some quiet time to themselves and enjoying some Christmas sights.  I'm thankful for a quiet weekend to ourselves too...though I'll miss the hustle and bustle when they do move out.  

I found a little time to stitch last night...and Winter's Majesty came out to play for a little while.  I love her, I wish I had more time to stitch on her, I really want to finish her before the end of the year!



I hope you are finding some peaceful time to yourselves this year!  Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Another wonderful exchange of gifts today. Love the biscornu you made. Good luck meeting your goal. We really enjoyed Hershey. Cute little town.

FlashinScissors said...

Beautiful gifts again, love the biscornu!
Barbara x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How nice, she choose Spring and you choose Autumn colours!