Friday, December 6, 2019

I have a finally finished item!!

I visited my LNS yesterday and picked up a few goodies.  I finally submitted my Merry Christmas Bellpull by Wiehenburg Designs to the finisher at my LNS.  I'm so thankful to be able to hang it up this Christmas!  I just need to find a tassel for the bottom hardware!



I've been working on Winter's Majesty...though it's slow going as I'm working with metallic thread (I'm using it for outlining...ugh!!).  I really hope I'll be able to finish this month, but I'm not hopeful.  This was a Christmas gift one year from my husband.  I will really love it when I'm finished.  I like how it looks, but I don't love working on it!  haha





I hope you are all enjoying the countdown to Christmas!  And I hope you find time for a little stitching!  Happy Stitching!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful finish! I have a bell pull I need to get finished off by someone. Love the way it looks. Keep plugging away on your piece. It's just beautiful and you will be able to look back with pride when it's finished I'm sure.

Vickie said...

Your bellpull is glorious!! I am glad you will be enjoying it for Christmas DJ!

butterfly said...

Wonderful finishes.
Both look so beautiful.
Congrats .

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bell pull is simply gorgeous! Glad you are able to hang it and enjoy this season. Winter's Majesty is looking good! Enjoy your weekend, DJ!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Bellpull is fabulous, love the colours and the finials too.
Cheering you on for Winter Majesty.

FlashinScissors said...

Oh well done on your finish! It’s gorgeous!
Winter Majesty is amazing ..... lovely stitching!
Hugs,
Barbara xx