Saturday, December 21, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9



This has been a fun exchange for me.  I love giving gifts...and it's fun to open them too...then have the whole day to enjoy the gift you've been given.    Today I received two gifts that are very timely.  Needles, and even in the size I need!!  I also received little floss rings, which I'm excited to try.  I use floss tags to keep my floss in order, now I can clip the ones for different projects together so everything stays organized.  Perfect!  I also received these hemp cords.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these, but  I'll put my thinking cap on and come up with something.  They would be really neat couched on something, or used for finishing...great gifts, Georgena!  Thank you!


And here is what I sent Marcy...  a knife used in crafting.  I use mine all the time, I hope she likes it!


I had an "off" day yesterday and though I've been looking ALL OVER for a magazine I bought and can't find...and spent time organizing what I hope to stitch next year...I still spent some time stitching on the SAL Quakers of Holland by Tempting Tangles.  I had a page finish!  Yippee!  That leaves three more pages and I'll be done.  I think I'll have another finish for this year (now that I've said that I'll probably jinx myself...haha.)  Here is where I am now!


Only 4 more days until Christmas!  Are you excited?  I'll be wrapping things today...what are you up to?  I hope you'll find time for stitching...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Another great day of gifts. Great progress! Good luck squeezing in another finish. We are at the torture of waiting stage haha. Our fun starts Monday so we won't have to wait too much longer. Merry Christmas!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice practical gifts today!