Friday, December 20, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8



On this, the 8th day of Christmas, I opened a package with a beautifully made pot holder.  I love everything about it, the colors and the design.  I also found two hand made (quilted?) ornaments.  They look like quilt block material...so cute and they will look awesome hanging on my tree!  Thank you so much Georgena!



And here is what I sent Marcy.  A little kit to help keep her tools in order.  There is a pincushion, a needle threader, and a tiny pair of scissors and they all fit in a little zipper bag.  I was tempted to keep it myself...haha



I've been asked what I will be stitching next.  I have to many old WIPs hanging around it's hard to decide which one should get my attention.  But....I have always loved this SAL by Tempting Tangles, Quakers of Holland.  I'm excited to be nearing the end...even though I'm late stitching it.  So here is where I left it last night...it is a little lighter than this, the light was terrible for the picture....



And that is all there is to tell today!  I hope you are enjoying your day (only 5 more days until Christmas!!!)  I'm off to rest a bit, I had a rough night for some reason so I'll be taking it easy today.  Happy Stitching everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Another wonderful day of goodies. I've noticed if it's a little bag and will hold things I'm addicted to it haha. They are so cute and come in handy. Good luck with your progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree with Katie, little bags are the best!
Dutch Quaker is wonderful too, I do like those houses.