Tuesday, December 17, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5



It's day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas!  Today I received fabric for a bread cover, and an eye glass case to cross stitch.  Just in time, I would say, as I was fitted for new needlework glasses  just last week.  I only need to go get them made, but I have time to stitch this first!  Isn't that providential?  I'm really being spoiled by my partner Georgena!



Here is what I gave my partner, Marcy...a little scissor fob I made myself!



Slowly but surely I'm getting the decorations out.  With moving my mother's things in, and rearranging the storage, it was a challenge finding all of the Christmas tree to assemble...hahaha  But we managed!  I'm still missing some ornaments but for now it's enough to have some decorations out and make it look more Christmas like in here.  I have a small tree with only ornaments that were handmade on it...




I even have a portion with just ornaments that Mouse has made for me...I love them all!


And here is our big tree....we were trying to figure out when we bought this tree.  I think Ben was three, so it makes it over 20 years old.  It's probably time to replace it, but we haven't found one we like as much...they make all their trees so skinny these days!



And now I'm off to stitch on Winter's Majesty...she's coming along!  Here's hoping I can finish her before the end of the year!  Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Another great day of gifts. Lovely Christmas photos. Looks very festive.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely scissor fob.
I have an Ornament tree for the first time this year. I love yours, especially the Mouse Corner!