Sunday, December 22, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10



It's hard to believe Christmas is only a few days away now!  It's already day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas and I still have so many things I want to get done before Christmas day!!  Oh well, if they don't get done, it's no big deal...my family will understand.  I hope...LOL  

Today I received this cute kit from Georgena.  Isn't this the cutest thing?  I keep snowmen out for a few months after Christmas, after all they are kind of a winter decoration, right?  I can't wait to get this stitched up, it's just too cute!


And this is what I gave Marcy.  Everyone can use a little note paper right?  I thought the butterflies were pretty!  I especially liked the little box (there I go again, being a boxaholic!)  I hope she enjoys her gift.


I didn't have a chance to stitch yesterday.  When DH is home I never get anything done that I want to.  We wrapped gifts, then went out for a last minute gift we forgot to get....and because the traffic was so bad in the shopping center we were in, we decided to get soup and salads at a restaurant in the same shopping center.  I'm glad we did...the food was amazing AND... I discovered they made a beer just for me...


I promise I didn't drink any...I was driving!!  (Plus I really don't drink much, if ever).  Besides it interferes with my stitching abilities...and is like a magnet for the frog...who needs him?  LOL!!!  .  I hope you have a wonderful day...and Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Snowmen are definitely a theme for all of January, until we get to Valentines!

Katie said...

We leave snowmen out till the end of March most the time. It's still Winter ya know haha. Plus it's boring without them all around. My mom is a boxaholic too haha. I just put a whole bunch away today that we used to wrap Christmas goodies.