Thursday, April 4, 2019

Well, that was quick!

Isn't that amazing?  I had a stitch day with friends on the 2nd of April and on the 3rd I finished this!  Here is Come let us adore him by Lizzie Kate!  This was stitched on the fabric that came in the kit along with the recommended floss.  I really enjoyed this project.  Sadly I think most of the others I have chosen for the challenge will take longer than this one did, but I'm glad, because I'm so far behind in my SAL's and challenges.  At least April was an easy and fun stitch!


Happy Stitching everyone!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the fast finish. Looks great!

Julie said...

Superb finish.
Always nice to spend time with stitching friends and enjoy their company.
{{hugs}} x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! It's a lovely design.