Thursday, November 22, 2018

Giving Thanks



I really enjoy our Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States.  It's a great time to stop and reflect on what is important in life, and to remember all the things we are thankful for.  I'm thankful for my family, that though there are only three of us, we enjoy being together.  I'm grateful for friends who have supported us through some tough times in the past few years.  I hope that this Thanksgiving finds you happy, healthy and surrounded by the love of friends and family.


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What gorgeous Thanksgiving stitches! Do you have any information about the 2nd stitch? Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Katie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Love and blessings to you and your family x

thanida said...

that’s all great here i like it to much also visits Very good explanation. Thanks for your article maxbet