Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 5 of the Twelve Days of Christmas

Here it is, Day 5 and I can tell my partner was paying attention  to my list of favorite things.  I was thinking while working on something last night and pulled out my purple pen, my ipad with it's purple cover and opened my purple notebook and looked at the purple cover on my phone that gee....I sure like purple!  Haha...it's kind of self preservation because if I didn't use purple for everything, my son would take everything I have and claim it as his.  He has an aversion to purple...good thing it's my favorite color!  Today I received these....two purple sharpies!  How  AWESOME is that???

Yesterday I went on a finishing rampage...I finished all of these in one day.  The mice I found in a Stoney Creek Magazine.

The flatfold is a gift for a friend's Birthday.  This is the Patriotic Scissor Pocket from The Scarlet House.  It is stitched over one on 32 count mocha I think.  

The little snowman is from this year's Just Cross Stitch Christmas magazine.  I love how these all turned out, good thing I love my friends so much, or I'd be keeping them for myself!  haha

I had them stitched, just needed to finish them off.  They are all gifts and will be headed to their owners shortly...I hope they like them!!

Off to work on a church project with some folks from church.  I hope you have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Justine said...

Purple sharpies! Love it. Your ornaments are beautiful. I really like the snowman.

Linda said...

Your ornaments are adorable DJ. I absolutely love the mice. Great finishes.

Linda

Meari said...

I love those little tags your partner included with each present! The 12 Days Exchange is always so much fun. It's great your partner paid attention, eh? :)

Your finishes are so adorable. I love them all!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The purple pens are great! We really should double-up the ornies we send out so we can keep one for ourselves!