Friday, April 29, 2011

Before I go...

Hi folks!

Just a quick dash before I go...some of my fellow companions were hung up this morning so I thought I would update you a little bit on things.

First of all...Congratulations William and Catherine!! What a beautiful wedding!! Despite the comments I've heard on the TV I think she picked a wonderful dress, that was both elegant and "looked" like "her". I loved the way they smiled and joked with one another and how relaxed they both seemed...and the first kiss? The way William left his gaze on her as they parted....*melting* I hope they have many wonderful years of happiness together!! I keep wanting to write to William...and tell him...If you treat her like a thoroughbred she won't turn into an old nag. LOL Someone imparted those words of wisdom to my husband on our wedding day, and hopefully I haven't turned into an old nag, because he sure has held up his end of the bargain!

Next, I was able to stitch a bit on my UFO yesterday. I didn't pick out my mistakes yet, I'm going to get a second opinion, and see what the ladies think at the retreat. Here's a picture of my progress...


Last, spring has sprung around the Tickled Pink household...just a few pictures of the nature that is just outside my door.




I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll see you when I get back! *Hugs*

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Have a great time at the retreat!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hope you have a splendid time! Congrats on all those recent, and lovely, finishes. I'd can't seem to find the name of the UFO you're currently working on -- would you share it with me? Love that color scheme.

MysteryKnitter said...

Pretty flowers! Pretty bird! I hope you enjoy the stitching retreat.