Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A new start...

Hi everyone!

Just a few pictures tonight to show my progress on the Camelot Sampler by Teresa Wentzler. Yikes, this is going to be a quite a BAP! I stated before that I'm making this for a coworker for her upcoming wedding. Hopefully I'll get it done before their wedding but I have my doubts, especially after working for a few days on this and this is how far I've gotten!

Some of this is done over two threads on 28 count linen, but a good portion of it is done over one (the most intricate parts). I'm not complaining, after all I chose to do this for them, I love doing these kinds of projects, I just hope I can get it done in a timely fashion. So here's a few pictures of my progress...

Hope everyone out there is enjoying getting ready for the Christmas season. I'm ahead of the game this year with my tree already shining in the living room, that's always my biggest obstacle. Now that the tree is up, most of my shopping is done, I'm going to try and relax (when I'm away from work) and enjoy the season. Hope you all are doing the same!

*Hugs*

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow that is quite an ambitious piece to be done so soon but hey a little bit of ambition never hurt anyone lol! It's definitely going to be a stunner though..

Charlene ♥ NC said...

That is a beautiful sampler, and you are brave to start it! Your friend will be delighted!! Good luck - you've got a terrific start. Yes, you can!

Jo said...

Its looking great look forward to seeing your progress on it, especially as DH saw it months ago & asked me to do it for him (not agreed yet).

Dawn said...

I just know this piece for your friends will look beautiful. Lovely stitching so far.
I'm sure you will finish in time.